Israelite House of David - Eden Springs Construction
Eden Springs Construction
In 1908 the House of David purchased part of the Eastman Springs resort property south of Britain Avenue and expanded it into the new Eden Springs Park. Eastman Springs had long been popular for its natural springs and beautiful woods. This view shows the transformation taking place. One of the park's new buildings, the Archway, is visible on the left under construction.
Back to Amusement Park Photo Gallery Page