Israelite House of David - Miniature Trains
The park's most famous and popular attraction was its miniature railroad. The colony purchased the first locomotive in 1908 and built others based upon its design. They served an important function of transporting park visitors from the North Depot at Eden Spring's entrance on Britain Avenue to the South Depot in the park itself, and back again. Brother Benjamin had a special closed carriage built for himself for rides around the park.
Back to Amusement Park Photo Gallery Page