Israelite House of David - Jerusalem Building
With the increase in membership in the mid 1900's including the arrival of the 85 Australians in 1905, Jerusalem was built as a sister building to Bethlehem and attached with an archway which signified to joining of the 5th and 6th churches. Jerusalem was in use for one hundred years before falling into disrepair. It is slated to be demolished in the future. Before being demolished, much of the interior woodwork including the display case in the parlor and the stairwell will be removed and preserved.
Back to Latest Projects Photo Gallery Page