Home  |  Gabriel's Message  |  Reading Material  |  Contact  |  Amusement Park  |  Trains  |  Music  |  Photo Galleries


 

 

Israelite House of David - The Fountain

         

This Fountain was constructed in the Mid 50's by the Bank Construction people.  It had colored lights on the water spray.  In the summer evenings it was run daily.  Chic Bell was its founder.  The fountain superseded the Auditorium which had been torn down.  In this picture the three men on the right are William Robertson, printer, Alec Robertson, forester and road maintainer, & George Wackym, business man.  The children in front of the fountain are Margret, Alec Jr., Bruce and Irene.  The three men left to right at the wall are Percy Minchington, souvenir stand operator, Dominic, florist, and Charlie Jeff, printer, garden supervisor.

This Fountain was constructed in the Mid 50's by the Bank Construction people.  It had colored lights on the water spray.  In the summer evenings it was run daily.  Chic Bell was its founder.  The fountain superseded the Auditorium which had been torn down.  In this picture the three men on the right are William Robertson, printer, Alec Robertson, forester and road maintainer, & George Wackym, business man.  The children in front of the fountain are Margret, Alec Jr., Bruce and Irene.  The three men left to right at the wall are Percy Minchington, souvenir stand operator, Dominic, florist, and Charlie Jeff, printer, garden supervisor.

It was a bit overgrown in 2001: #1  #2  #3  #4
~ Javascript Required ~

Back to Amusement Park Page

 

 



Home  |  Gabriel's Message  |  Reading Material  |  Contact  |  Amusement Park  |  Trains  |  Music  |  Photo Galleries

 

 

Israelite House of David
Post Office Box 1067 • Benton Harbor, Michigan 49023-1067
Sitemap:
http://www.israelitehouseofdavid.com/sitemap.xml

 

 

© 2001-2017
Israelite House of David
All rights reserved.

From Accommodations to Yacht Clubs :: The Southwest Michigan Directory

Design & Hosting
Lighthouse Colorprint
(269) 428-7062