Israelite House of David - House of David Eden Springs Park
This scene shows the valley portion of the House of David Eden Springs Park as it looked when it first opened. The large pond in the background at the far right and the large souvenir stand and circular stage in front of the pond dates this photo to about 1908-1910. The benches in the right foreground appear to be made from the crude seats of the passenger cars purchased in New York in 1908. These seats were turned into benches for the park and the north train depot on Britain Ave. Since these cars and the engine purchased with them disappear from the record at about this time it is likely they were dismantled and parts recycled in the new locomotives, cars and other places in the park.
Back to Miniature Trains Page