Home  |  Gabriel's Message  |  Reading Material  |  Contact  |  Amusement Park  |  Trains  |  Music  |  Photo Galleries


 

 

Israelite House of David - The South Depot

         

The south depot was the arrival point for most visitors to the park.  The depot was ringed by cottages, a baseball park, zoo, restaurant and hotel.  Inside the depot were souvenir stands and an ice cream parlor.  On the east side of the depot was a hopper and water tank for the replenishment of coal and water for the miniature engines.  Once refueled the trains would depart on their return trip through the zoo, over the east trestle, past more tourist cabins and the Diamond House to the north depot on Britain Ave.  Update: As it appeared in 2001.

The south depot was the arrival point for most visitors to the park.  The depot was ringed by cottages, a baseball park, zoo, restaurant and hotel.  Inside the depot were souvenir stands and an ice cream parlor.  On the east side of the depot was a hopper and water tank for the replenishment of coal and water for the miniature engines.  Once refueled the trains would depart on their return trip through the zoo, over the east trestle, past more tourist cabins and the Diamond House to the north depot on Britain Ave.  Update: As it appeared in 2001 - Javascript Required

Back to Miniature Trains Page

 

 



Home  |  Gabriel's Message  |  Reading Material  |  Contact  |  Amusement Park  |  Trains  |  Music  |  Photo Galleries

 

 

Israelite House of David
Post Office Box 1067 • Benton Harbor, Michigan 49023-1067
Sitemap:
http://www.israelitehouseofdavid.com/sitemap.xml

 

 

© 2001-2017
Israelite House of David
All rights reserved.

From Accommodations to Yacht Clubs :: The Southwest Michigan Directory

Design & Hosting
Lighthouse Colorprint
(269) 428-7062